Bryant Counseling Services LLC
Our goal is to provide the most contemporary forms of psychotherapy and counseling services aimed at addressing and meeting treatment plan goals while respecting our clients as partners, friends, and family.
We help individuals and families learn how to resolve anger and conflict, foster healthier relationships, and cultivating habits that produce success relationships with people and internal individual peace.
We specialize in helping boys and men learn how to address anger in their daily lives whether it is in school, marriage, the workplace, or any other aspect of their life. Our preferred method and psychotheraputic strategy is person centered counseling coupled with our ACT RIGHT 10 week anger management program developed by Gary K. Byrd, M.Ed., MAC, CCS, CGS, ABCMCP.
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (kids just wont' do right)
- ADHD (my baby acts like he/she can't stay still or focus)
- Grief/Loss (death of a relative, close friend, or becoming an empty nester.)
- Childhood Obesity (eating disorders, clueless about what activities/sports would be best for my child.)
- Depression (is my child normal or sad? Am I causing my child to be sad or depressed?
- Anxiety (one word...teenagers! I'm struggling with this puberty thing or how to talk to my hypersexual teen).
- Life Transition (my child isn't a kid anymore...but a teenager...or soon to be high school graduate and I'm struggling with letting go.)
- Stress-management (I work, I'm a parent, I'm a spouse...and I can't find a break. My life is out of control!)
- Academic & Career Counseling (I've been a homemaker my entire adult life. I need to switch jobs or industry because my job is being phased out. I don't know how to get my teenager ready for college or the next grade. What's an I.E.P. and how can I make it work to help my child!?)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder--PTSD (My child has experienced something I don't know how to handle as their parent causing them to experience: night terrors, sadness, anger, rebellion, and/or intense fear of people, places, or things. I myself need a little support and peace of mind knowing my child is going to be ok.)
- Substance Abuse & Addiction--
Purchase a T-shirt for $10.00. TH support goes to our efforts bringing awareness to mental health and all those that suffer in silence.
Contact us to see what we can do for you!